We discovered a hidden trail that leads down to a creek right across the busy street close to our house. We walked down to the busy street, crossed and headed into the trees. We started following the trail and eventually we reached the creek. We really felt like we were in the middle of the woods even though we were still in the middle of a busy city.To conclude I have some pictures of Caleb being cute.
4 comments:
beautiful!! my girls are thinking everything is a spider right now. was this is your backyard? close to home
What a fun hike! When we first moved here I slipped and fell in the water there! Tyler said it was poo water and I wanted to burn my clothes ewww! I am sure it was just creek water but when he said that I got so mad because I thought I was drenched in sewar water!
I love the little area between our houses! Have you made it over to Shaker Lakes yet? Anyway, I finally stopped by your blog! Looks Great!
He is so cute!!!! No, not you Clayton:) The woods look beautiful and right by your house, wow how lucky.
Post a Comment