Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eva Marie

I remember just after moving here feeling so bored and now I am so busy!
Besides being 28 weeks prego with boy #2, I have been on a decorating kick lately. The fun is the challenge of having no budget. I'll post pictures of the house soon.

I became President of the Case Alliance Dental Association. We promote dental health in the community and do fun social things while our husbands are busy with school.

I'm the Visiting Teaching Coordinator for Relief Society which has been fun and challenging. The best part is getting to know all the women at church. The hardest part is staying organized!

I went platinum blond for a while during the summer and it was fun seeing all the double takes from friends.

I was very close to opening a small bakery (Iced Ave. Cakes) but we couldn't find a good location. It was a good thing because soon I was really really sick during my first trimester of pregnancy. I'll save my bakery plans for after me move back to AZ. For now, I'm very grateful to be able to stay home with Caleb.

No comments: