Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't blink

Are you ready? Here is a quick summary of our AZ vacation:

Quinton's "blue steele" pose after his baby blessing

I love this picture
Taking family pictures in downtown GilbertCaleb in his sexy man shorts at the Phoenix Zoo splash pad
The terrorizing chickens who wanted our lunch and wouldn't take no for an answer.
SHOO!!
We actually got a picture of Caleb Smiling
He looked like this in all the other photos...

Quinton was there too in 70 proof sunscreen


Rocking out with the Carpenter cousins. I see potential here
Playing at Freestone Park with the Crandall cousins.
Riding the train at Freestone park. Caleb was speechless he was so excited.
We took a walk down the street from Grandma Crandall's house to visit the miniature ponies.
Good times on Grandma and Grandpa's trampoline
Guess what Clayton is doing...
The one-legged lap dance! Get it ? Lap-top? No? ok, moving on...
The three newest grand kids. Joseph has some stylish foot braces. Quinton will get his soon. Kaleigh really liked the ceiling.
Chicken wrangling at Great Grandma Johnsons's house. Caleb is pointing and laughing at Clayton as he chases a chicken.

"Welcome back" says Cleveland.
Thanks

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I like the picture of Caleb in the egg actually smiling. In all the ones Diana posted on her blog he had his squinty, sad look on. :) I'm so glad we got to see you guys as much as we did!

Diana said...

I need the smiley Caleb pic! We had so much fun visiting, and the boys loved having cousins to play with. Andrew keeps asking when we can go to Cleveland. If only it were that easy...

Sara said...

It was good to see you! Cute pictures!