Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grandma Johnson

This is my Grandma. I'm so proud to be named after her. She is 91 years old and still kickin! She has Chickens and a rooster showed up one day and has been giving her grief ever since. She decided to give the chickens to my sister so she could be rid of that darn rooster for good.
Clayton was chasing around a chicken for about 10 minutes trying to catch it. Meanwhile, Grandma caught 3 and I caught on video Grandma getting the chicken Clayton couldn't catch.


The best part is the next day after getting rid of the chickens, my grandma found 10 chicks under a bush that had just hatched. That darn Rooster!

3 comments:

Trevor said...

thats awesome you can't beat experience :)

Sara said...

I will have to see if I can get some of the new baby chicks for our house.

Anonymous said...

I love it - too funny!