Saturday, June 13, 2009

In my pretty garden

Meet the Jordan's
They have the most amazing garden. Not to mention a HUGE family. I seriously can't remember how many kids they have. Penny and Joe are also foster parents.
Every time Penny shares her conversion story at church, I cry. This family has heart and soul.They brought 3 of their daughters: Lachelle, Michelle and Mechelle (?!??!) I'm still trying to figure out who is who. Quinton smiled and talked to them all evening.

Caleb and the youngest Jordan, William, built a plant store complete with a dumpster in back where the worms could live. I was told the plants were free except for the ones you have to pay for. William gifted me a dug up plant, roots and all, which he called an Oatmeal Cream Pie plant.
Notice how covered in dirt Caleb is. He couldn't be happier.

Hubba, Hubba
The evening was beautiful and overcast. We were sprinkled on a little bit which Penny was not happy about because she just "got her hair did".

No comments: