"Mom! Do you want to play a game with me or take a nap?"
(If he is misbehaving , I ask if he needs to take a nap since he is being so grumpy.)
That's one's going to back-fire on him. Nap please!!!
Suddenly everyone is named Bob. I'm Bob, Clayton is Bob, Quinton is Bob, Our home-teachers are Bob and Bob. Coincidentally, there is a squirrel in our neighborhood with a bobbed tail. I think he should be named Bob.
"Why is it still January?"
(Awhile ago I was the Tooth Fairy at our local library.)
Clayton asked if Caleb wanted to come see me.
"Yeah,but her name's not Eva anymore because she's a fairy now."
About a week later he threw a fit because we were going to the library and he wanted me to be a fairy again.
"Mom, I really, really, really, really want ten dollars."
Caleb worn out after a long day fell asleep right at the table.
1 comment:
He really wants 10 dollars? I guess he's following in his Uncle Zachy's footsteps...
The nap one was pretty good, too. :)
Post a Comment