Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remeber two months ago?....

Remember when my sister came to visit me and I never posted any pictures? That was so rude of me. We had way to much fun and it deserves a post.
Outside our house in Cleveland


We made a trip down to Columbus to the Temple
We visited Kirtland where our ancestor Joel Johnson built this sawmill. He also wrote the hymn High on a Mountain Top


Caleb loves his Aunt Emily. They both have the best smile.


Indians game.  We won!!

Held captive by the fireworks show
Farm Park where we went through a corn maze.





We had a great day at the beach with perfect weather. Emily even said it was better than California.



Just Emily and I took a short road trip to Amish Country where she took the picture of every passing buggy.

Caught the last bit of the Airshow at Edgewater park

Caleb also started Preschool while Aunt Emily was visiting. Here is his first day of school shot. I love his enthusiasm.



2 comments:

betsey said...

LOVE the last picture of Caleb! Frame this picture so that when he is 12, and complaining about school you can remind him of his enthusiasm. So adorable!

Sounds like you had a great visit with your sister...you guys look alike and have that same great smile :) Love it!

Miss you all!

paula said...

Wow, I guess I'm the visitor from Issaquah. Imagine that! We are up here in Seattle with Brendon, checking out the mission and sites.
I am always excited to see the new places you have gone and find out all the fun things to do in Indiana.