Caleb: Came home with a front tooth missing. That same day during his after-school snack, the other front tooth popped out. I've been trying to get him to say "Sister Suzy sitting on a thistle" but he won't do it.
Quinton:"I don't want to go to school. I'm going to lock all the doors so I can't get in."
By the way, he totally loves school as soon as he walks in the classroom. I think the complaining has just become a habit
Ruby: *thhhhhhbhbbhhbbbbbb* first tooth coming in. LOTS of spitting.
LOVES food. She dives for it when she sees it and has no problem stealing it from your hand.
Eva: "Hey Quinton, shall we give some Ruberries... I mean, Bruebbies...doh... blueberries to Ruby?" I found a hidden gem of a recipe in the back of one of my old cookbooks called Vanilla Bean Butter Loaf. Unfortunate name, AWESOME pound cake. It requires some homemade vanilla-sugar so I made a big batch to now have on-hand for all my baking needs.
Clayton: Did some faux-snowboarding on our sled during our mini-snow trip to Flagstaff with Seth and Jaimee for President's Day.
2 comments:
Wait I didn't know that you went up to Flagstaff with Seth & Jaimee?! That's pretty awesome!
Wait I didn't know that you went up to Flagstaff with Seth & Jaimee?! That's pretty awesome!
Post a Comment