Well this was a fun week for me. It started off with me locking my keys, and Caleb, in the car. Luckily he was bundled up and it wasn't too freezing outside. Of course my cell phone was also in the car so I went next door and she let me take her cell phone while I stood next to the car. I called Clayton to see if he could get a ride home from school really quick otherwise I would have called the fire department. He got home in about 15 minutes though and while we waited I danced and made faces and sang every song I knew to keep Caleb happy. I'm sure I looked pretty crazy singing to my car.
A sad thing happened in that my Grandma Crandall passed away. It is bittersweet because although I'm sad she is gone I'm so glad she is with my Grandpa again. I know she really missed him. I'm also sad because I want to name our next girl Jewel after her and I was hoping she would be around for that. (No, I'm not pregnant)
I've started volunteering in the kitchen at the Magnolia House near Case which helps handicapped and underprivileged people socially and helps them find jobs. I've met some great people and it's nice to be cooking for a big group again. I've also started a cooking techniques class with the women at church. We have so much fun and its a great opportunity to study up on all the things I learned in culinary school that are starting to get rusty.
4 comments:
As for locking keys and kids in the car...I've done that. I DID have to call the Fire Department then I cried like I was in trouble. I laugh at the image of you dancing and singing to your car. I love your blog. I'll have to set one up for me as well. I like it better than myspace.
Hey guys, Caleb is sooo cute. How old is he now? You guys have a great family. I am happy for all of you. Sorry to hear about your grandma Eva.
Johnathan(my son) just turned 4, Chassetty(my daughter) turned 2 in November. Amandah(my wife) is currently in the process of publishing her second book. Her first book was called Dreams Happen which can be found at Amazon.com Since you guys are fellow YouTubers, check her out. She goes by the name of JackieDiamond24. She sometimes puts up videos of me and the kids. My birthday is quickly approaching on the 5th of this month, wow the big "27" If you guys are ever in Vancouver,BC, Canada, not Vancouver, Washington you know who to call to show you around town.
Anyways guys, hope you are all doing well. Nice hearing from you again. Sorry, it's been a while since I last wrote.
Take care of each other, because family is the most blessed thing in this world.
All our love,
Matthew and the Berkowski clan
Hi Eva and Clayton! I'm glad you got a blog here. I've got one, too at www.billandkatrinalantz.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Of course, it's been a few months since I updated it, but it's fun to catch up with each other via blog. I think it's so cool that you are doing so many great things with your mad cooking skills!
Love ya,
Katrina
Hi Eva,
How are you guys doing? What a cute baby. Thanks for including us in your blogg address.
We are all doing good and keeping out of trouble. We are heading up to Mammoth next week. That was a fun trip.
Love you guys,
Liz
Post a Comment