I did something kind of crazy!!! I've been a brunette and a red head so naturally blonde was next right? My friend Crystal from our ward is an awesome beautician and she does a great job cutting my hair so I decided to give her a challenge.
Here is the before Here is after. It's fun being blonde but it involves way too much upkeep so I'm going back to my natural color in Fall. Here is Caleb helping us take a picture Caleb letting me smell his flower he picked
Hey Carpenters! It's the Pews! How the heck are you? Hope you are loving Ohio and dental school. Caleb is so BIG! I can't believe he's 2 already... Well, hope we can all keep in touch! Love the blond Eva!
Michael, Kyla, and Aeryn By the way, our blog is private, so send us your email to mkapew@gmail.com and we'll invite you :)
holy moly you are blonde!!!! lol it looks great, i have never been brave enough to dye my hair. my blog is private so if you want to be added send me your email spice2116@gmail.com :) good to find you
Wow! That's a huge difference! Your beautician friend did a great job, but it just seems strange to see you blonde after a lifetime of only seeing you brunette. When were you a red-head? I missed something! Caleb looks so cute and I loved the car cake you made him. Great to see you again! Love from Katrina
5 comments:
Hey Carpenters! It's the Pews! How the heck are you? Hope you are loving Ohio and dental school. Caleb is so BIG! I can't believe he's 2 already... Well, hope we can all keep in touch! Love the blond Eva!
Michael, Kyla, and Aeryn
By the way, our blog is private, so send us your email to mkapew@gmail.com and we'll invite you :)
So was the blond hair a big surprise for Clayton or did you warn him in advance? I've actually been considering turning brunette!
holy moly you are blonde!!!! lol it looks great, i have never been brave enough to dye my hair. my blog is private so if you want to be added send me your email spice2116@gmail.com :) good to find you
wow you totally look different, it looks good.
Wow! That's a huge difference! Your beautician friend did a great job, but it just seems strange to see you blonde after a lifetime of only seeing you brunette. When were you a red-head? I missed something! Caleb looks so cute and I loved the car cake you made him. Great to see you again! Love from Katrina
Post a Comment