Here are lots of pictures and videos. Some are old and some are new to catch you up on what we have been doing since spring began.

Since the weather is so nice right now, we spend lots of time outdoors.

This is Caleb after getting in trouble for sitting on Duke again.

Taking a nap after playing hard all day.

Caleb can be quite the ladies man at times. I was watching Hannah and when she sat down, Caleb come over to sit with her and share his cereal.
Our little drummer boy
8 comments:
nice love the kiss
is that rockband you have or just a little drum game? my kids love to sit on our pup maybe eventually we have to get a horse lol NOT
HAHA saw the laser light video that is great and wrong at the same time.
Good drumming Squishy! I love the pictures. I think my favorite is "Caleb getting in trouble for sitting on Duke again." The face is priceless. :)
I just came across your blog. I love all of the pictures. I can't believe Caleb is looking so grown up! The kiss was cute.
cute pictures!!
hey, here is our new blog address
www.mrsandmrw.blogspot.com
-Mallory and Jon
awww, that was a cute picture of Caleb with his sad face. Shealee has the same sad face after she gets in trouble for sitting on Paige's head!
I too love the "getting in trouble for sitting on Duke" picture. Are you sure Hannah didn't come try to mooch off him? She's like the biggest mooch ever! I can say that because I'm her mom.
Post a Comment