Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Beach!!! (Yes, we have those in Ohio)

Caleb Playing at Headlands Beach. He loved the sand.


Helping the big boys dig a hole.....

to bury our friend John....

who later became a very masculine mermaid.

Playing ball with Daddy on the beach.

This was a couple weeks earlier when Seth, Aunt Anita, Kade and Talia were visiting. We went to Kirtland to check out some sights and stopped by the beach on the way back.
Caleb eventually got used to the water and started throwing every rock he could find at it.

We went to Bucco de Bepo for Clayton's Birthday and Caleb was a huge handful but he was pretty cute too.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you guys are having fun over there! We miss you.

paula said...

Didn't know you were prego, but alas, noone tells us anything:) Lots of fun, we love the beach too.

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

What a good sport for John to be burried! Also...AHHHH! You didn't say the other day you we're preg! You should cater your own baby shower! yummmm...

The Hazard Chronicles said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! The beaches in Ohio are great for families. They have good kid sized waves, warm water, and no salt! We had a good time at the beach with you.

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

k congratulations on being pregnant! We miss not seeing you guys. We wish we were still in the same ward. I was just viewing some of the cakes on the side of your blog. Did you make all of them? They are awesome. I still want to get together sometime so I can learn more cake decorating skills. I haven't done it forever. I know I have lost a lot of what I already learned. Oh, and by the way, looks like you had fun at the beach! sorry for the novel! :-)

Telitha said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you:).
Happy belated birthday, Clayton! I was impressed with Caleb's dishing up skills:0

Worthen World said...

I am soo glad that you found me. You look awesome as a blonde! It is awesome to see you as a Mom. Caleb is adorable. Congrats on the pregnancy! I love blogging.

Katrina and Bill said...

Hey, Clayton's bday is the same month as Bill's. Cool! How old is Caleb now? He looks so helpful in the salad video! ;-) Miss ya!