Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Fun

We spent Labor Day weekend going to The Geauga County Fair and boy was I excited for some funnel cake!

They had so many animals at this fair. AZ fair's never had this many. Caleb was in Ole' McDonald heaven. I thought he would be too scared to touch the animals but he was petting all of them.

Maybe some of you don't know but I LOVE horses. The bigger the better. One of my dreams is to own a big stock horse some day. I had to take a picture of how huge this horse was. But when we got to the next horse barn, (there were about 4) we saw an even bigger horse if you can imagine!



Eva,"Look Caleb. Llamas" Caleb, "Yah, Mamas!" Eva, "No, no....LLLlaaamaas." Caleb,"Mmmamas!" *sigh*

Caleb seems to think that Clayton's sideburns make good handle bars.


The Amish Buggy parking lot. Yes, there was actually a sign. I saw a group of teenage amish boys and girls. The guys had there shirts unbuttoned and open while the girls had their black stockings pushed down around their ankles. Which made me wonder... "Are these the rebellious teenagers?"Hmmm

On Saturday we went to watch the Air Show by the Lake. Caleb is all about airplanes and will point them out whenever he sees or hears one. As shown below.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the llama story and the face Caleb is making in the picture. It's pretty much awesome.