Sunday, September 7, 2008

My little Voldemort

I just noticed that my baby ticker on the right looks like Voldemort from the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. You know, just before he gets dumped in the Calderon. So for now he is my little Voldemort.
I also thought I would share a funny story from church today. Apparently Caleb thinks he is the reverant police. Anytime a baby would cry or even coo (and there are a lot of babies in my church) Caleb would yell at them "NOOO". We ended up taking him out a few times becuase he wouldn't stop.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

you are pregnant!? congrats! how exciting!!

spice2116 said...

congrats on expecting!!! isnt it sooo fun lol

Jenny said...

Nice. I like Caleb's comments, too. Way to keep those babies in line, Caleb! :)

The Lindsey's said...

Congrats!!! You'll have to let us all know when you find out what you're having. How did you guys do with the storms the last couple days? We got hit with the wind pretty bad here in Dayton but I heard you guys were getting it pretty bad too...