Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garden crop and some randomness


I mentioned earlier this year that I was starting a garden. It has been great getting fresh veggies from the backyard. Though they arn't as, umm, nice looking or...big as the grocery stores. Hey, the tomatoes look awesome. Never mind that the biggest carrot is as long as my finger or the tiny corn only grew half its kernels. I guess I need more practice gardening.

I call this picture,"When Daddy's in charge."



Important childhood lessons #1:
Caleb didn't like the looks of his spaghetti so in order to make him more interested, we showed him how to slurp his noodles. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of it but he certainly has the sound effects down.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is awesome that you have veggies! My kid's school started a garden program for free! Yippee! I can't wait for them to give me tips.

Jenny said...

I love the video. The slurping noises are awesome!

The Lindsey's said...

So cute! I LOVE the Daddy in charge picture =)

The Murrishes said...

I love the spaghetti! SO CUTE! (and also a valuable life skill)