Behold my creation!!!
What's that? Oh yeah, Clayton helped.
What's that? Oh yeah, Clayton helped.
Finally!! I got the ultrasound and here HE is. For those of you who only see a rorschach ink blot, this is the profile of head, tummy and an arm. You can see his cute little nose and lips.
Here he is doing his alien impression.
We brought Caleb with us hoping that seeing the ultrasound would help him understand what's going on. After pointing at the screen and telling him it's a baby. He would give us this look as if to say,"I don't know what kind of babies you've been looking at, Mom, but that does not look like a baby."
He seemed to understand the words ,Baby Brother, though and was very excited.
We returned home where he promptly resumed his favorite past-time.
Any guesses??
TRAINS!!!
Caleb fell asleep brushing his teeth. It's hard work being a train conductor.
10 comments:
Congratulations! Two brothers close in age--that will be fun for them!
that is soo cute him falling asleep brushing his teeth! congrats on the boy
Hooray! Now Caleb will have a little brother of his own to beat up--I mean love. And I love the train pictures. Go Caleb! :)
Yea! So excited for you! Nothing like 2 brothers growing up together!
We are so happy for you. You make such cute boys! I am excited that our sons will have boy cousins to play with. Caleb is growing up so fast. We can hardly wait to see him (and you and Clayton) during the holidays.
Jenn and Family
congrats its good to hear from you!
Congrats! Two boys together are lots of fun and a little trouble:)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Two boys are lots of fun:) I can't believe Caleb fell asleep brushing his teeth... too cute:)
Oooh, I love the new background! Cute!
Eva,
I found your blog from Maegan's blog. Congrats on the new baby boy that will be here before you know it! It will be so nice for Caleb to have someone to play with. =)
Post a Comment