Love the wigs, I didn't know Macys was going out! I am so out of the loop! Eva those tarts were so amazing, you have to send me the recipie! I was craving that when I was prego, and I tried making it. I ended up sick from it I don't know what I did wrong and I vowed never to eat coconut cream pie ever again. Then I ate some of your delicious creation and I am a fan of cream pie all over again, just not mine! You always make the best food. Clayton married well, he is one lucky guy!
Fun wigs! Congrats on the upcoming baby! You are going to be busy. It was fun looking at your blog! I miss coming over to learn about cooking. Are you still doing your classes? Hope that all is well in Cleveland! We miss it there!
2 comments:
Love the wigs, I didn't know Macys was going out! I am so out of the loop! Eva those tarts were so amazing, you have to send me the recipie! I was craving that when I was prego, and I tried making it. I ended up sick from it I don't know what I did wrong and I vowed never to eat coconut cream pie ever again. Then I ate some of your delicious creation and I am a fan of cream pie all over again, just not mine! You always make the best food. Clayton married well, he is one lucky guy!
Fun wigs! Congrats on the upcoming baby! You are going to be busy. It was fun looking at your blog! I miss coming over to learn about cooking. Are you still doing your classes? Hope that all is well in Cleveland! We miss it there!
Post a Comment