Introducing private cooking classes!!
They make great Christmas gifts!*wink,wink*
Classes start January so sign up now. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a course description and calendar.
Culinary Boot Camp:
4 class course introduces students to the basics of cooking. Learn about knife skills, sanitation, stocks, soups, sauces,vegetable cookery, saute, braising, roasting, and homemade pasta.
Includes dinner for you and a guest at end of course.
Cooking Techniques:
1 class courses
Intro to Breads
Breakfast Foods
Cookies and Cakes
Cake Decorating
Basic Doughs
Advanced Doughs
and more!
2 comments:
What is the cost and does it include my plane ticket each week? Wish I could.
SOunds awesome, when does it start? I might be able to manuver it around nap times! Wait when do I even get back to ohio? I am not the sharpiest knife in the drawer you might get frustrated with me! (i threw in the spelling errors just for you!)
Post a Comment