ok that is sooo not a belly. you need to post a picture with some meat on those bones lol
You look so cute! I am glad that everything is going well.
Yeah you look great. I agree with the first post. Get some meat on your bones--you're making all the other pregnant women look fat!
You look so good Eva, I look more prego than you do and I had a baby a while ago! You look so fab!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok that is sooo not a belly. you need to post a picture with some meat on those bones lol
You look so cute! I am glad that everything is going well.
Yeah you look great. I agree with the first post. Get some meat on your bones--you're making all the other pregnant women look fat!
You look so good Eva, I look more prego than you do and I had a baby a while ago! You look so fab!
Post a Comment