Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Computer busted

My computer has died and I can only use Clayton's laptop when he is home from school. So for awhile, you'll have to do without the cool new pictures of our exciting lives here in Cleveland.
I've never been a good writer so rather than bore you with words. I've decided to select random old pictures that I find on Clayton's Laptop.

Item #1

This was taken about 2 years ago on our trip to NY when Clayton interviewed at NYU. We went upstate to visit The Culinary Institute of America where I went to college. Nearby is Burger Hill. A very steep hill that's high enough to see all around the valley. Very romantic huh?. Apparently Clayton thought it lacked something and so decided to practice his photo shop skills.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's funny. At first I was thinking man he is calm for a bear being that close to him.

spice2116 said...

lol that bear looks like he is about to jump clayton