Random photo found on Clayton's laptop #2
That's right. Not only is every bottle in the crate covered in mold but the actual milkcrate itself is more alive than plastic.
About a year ago, I got a job as a Pastry Chef. I was very excited to start but soon realized that this place was very unorganized and pretty dirty. All I really did for the first 3 weeks was clean, organize and carve out a little corner where I could actually do some work. I found this beauty in a dark corner of the walk-in as I was scrubbing down the walls. Disgusted? I was enough that I just had to take a picture so others would believe me. Fortunately, I wasn't too sad when I got sacked a few days later due to lack of funds.
3 comments:
Yikes! That is really frightening. Makes me feel better about some of the stuff I've had in my fridge :)
I love your cute blog Eva! Thanks for sharing!
ew gross! I got Mesmerized by your cakes flashing in the corner of your blog--you are very talented!
Ew gross about the mold. Very cool about the cakes you make. Just wanted to make that clear. Incase the last blog sounded rude.
Post a Comment