I have a confession.
I have a problem. I swear I've tried to overcome it but I just can't seem to control it. I'm a mature woman, wife and mother but I still find farts hilarious. I'm not nearly as bad as a 10 yr old boy mind you but even a little toot will make me smile and snicker. I don't what my problem is. I guess it's a good thing I find it funny or else Clayton would be sleeping on the couch most nights.
So I've included the following link for all of you who share my guilty secret.
Commercial-who cut the cheese
2 comments:
lars said you are his new best friend lol he loves farting no joke LOVES he watches the farting preacher and all that on you tube. i watch it just to see him laugh it is hilarious
I'm crying that was so funny! I missed that super bowl commercial.
Post a Comment