I made orange chicken for dinner and Caleb insisted on eating with chopsticks like Clayton and I. I was ready to hear some frustrated cries but he wowed us by popping piece after piece of chicken in his mouth with no assistance at all. I'm not sure what technique he is applying but it certainly works for him.
When Caleb really likes what I cook he gives me a Thumb's Up.
I love it!
When Caleb really likes what I cook he gives me a Thumb's Up.
I love it!
3 comments:
Man, Caleb's better at it than I am! :) Sure miss that baby! (And you guys too, of course.)
Way to go Caleb! I just bought some training chop sticks "for Nora" (read: For Betsey). I gotta work on my chop stick skills for Hong Kong.
mmm orange chicken that sounds yummy! Ok I'm going to PEi Weis! or can you email me your recipe?
Post a Comment