Cute!
Oh my gosh, those are ADORABLE! Seriously, you can't find something that cool in a regular store. And wow...50 cents! Good job Eva!
way to be crafty :) love it when that stuff can be simple
cute! I love thrift stores too!
Okay, maybe I shouldn't say this since I am Clayton's aunt, but the reason Caleb can't keep his pants up is because he is like his father, "a buttless wonder." It runs in their family:)
Oh, and Caleb gets cuter everytime I see him. Hope you are feeling good and ready for number two to arrive.
Eva those are so cute!! He's getting tall!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute!
Oh my gosh, those are ADORABLE! Seriously, you can't find something that cool in a regular store. And wow...50 cents! Good job Eva!
way to be crafty :) love it when that stuff can be simple
cute! I love thrift stores too!
Okay, maybe I shouldn't say this since I am Clayton's aunt, but the reason Caleb can't keep his pants up is because he is like his father, "a buttless wonder." It runs in their family:)
Oh, and Caleb gets cuter everytime I see him. Hope you are feeling good and ready for number two to arrive.
Eva those are so cute!! He's getting tall!!
Post a Comment