
So this is (hopefully) my last week of pregnancy. As uncomfortable as the belly is, I will miss it. I enjoy being pregnant and having my own built in furnace during these cold winter months has been quite handy. At my appointment today, my doctor said I've progressed to the point where I could start labor at any time. I'm still don't think I will go before my due date but I wouldn't mind being surprised. I'm really not nervous about delivering another baby and I feel as prepared as I can be. I can't wait to hold him!

My wonderful Visiting Teacher put together a last minute baby shower for me. She is so amazing. We had
tostadas which were
sooo delicious and yummy desserts. I really didn't need anything but people still brought cute toys, books, gift cards, diapers, etc. What great friends I have here in Cleveland! They are my home away from home. Thank you all!

We started potty training Caleb again and today was his 3rd day staying dry! Maybe we got it down this time. We gave him a piggy bank for Christmas and so every time he sits on the potty he gets a penny. Money- the great motivator.
Caleb is very excited for the new baby. I know he will be a great big brother because he loves helping me around the house.
3 comments:
One week to go! I am so excited for you. You look fantastic! We wish you lived here so we could be there to help and to see the new addition. You will be in our thoughts and prayers and we hope that all goes well. Please post pics as soon as you can so we can see your new son. We love you.
I am so excited to see that cute baby. I can't wait to hug on him and his big brother in May!!! You look fabulous. I loved being pregnant too. There's nothing like it in the whole wide world. Hugs and kisses and lots of well-wishes and prayers for a great delivery.
Your hair is getting longer! You look so cute with your big belly (on you) still little looking for me. I started my weekly appointments last thursday and after checking me he made another appointment for 2 more weeks instead of 1! So, I guess I have a long way to go.
Post a Comment