Here is the newest Carpenter- Quinton. Born about 2:40 this afternoon (3/8/09) He weight 7 lbs, 15 oz and is definitely more plump than Caleb was. Everything went well, and now we are happy and worn out
YIPPPEEE! I can't wait to see this little cutie! Please let me know when I can take Caleb...ANYTIME! Seriously, Nora and I love a little company! CONGRATS!
When I didn't see you guys at church yesterday I wondered...glad he came a little early for you! He's cute! Congrats! Caleb is welcome to come over any time. Good luck!
Congratulations, Clayton and Eva! He is beautiful and Eva, you look great! I cannot wait to hug and kiss that sweet baby Q! Give Caleb and big hug for me.
Wow Eva! We really have been out of touch for too long! Congratulations...he's beautiful. We're excited for you both! We could definitly plan a trip to AZ during the summer. Let us know when you'll be there and we can do a big get together!Congrats again!
18 comments:
Oh my goodness he's so cute! And pretty fat by our standards. :) Congratulations again! Can't wait to hold him!
Eva he is so cute!! And you look good... are you wearing makeup?! Congrats can't wait to meet him. Does he have a middle name?
congratulations! i'm so glad that you didn't have to wait...
YIPPPEEE! I can't wait to see this little cutie! Please let me know when I can take Caleb...ANYTIME! Seriously, Nora and I love a little company! CONGRATS!
OH I forgot to add that Eva looks AMAZING! AND I can't wait to hear the birth story! I love birth stories (It is a kind of a sickness!)
Congratulations Clayton!!! I am so very happy for you and your lovely wife.
Dionne
http://randyanddionne.blogspot.com/
ah it's good to see little quintin ryan carpenter finally. congrats
Congrats!!! He's adorable, and a great size :) You look amazing and I hope you and the family are doing well. Enjoy your new little man!!
Congratulations Eva, he's beautiful and you look pretty good too!
Yeah, he's here. Very cute, you like great and happy that all went well.
When I didn't see you guys at church yesterday I wondered...glad he came a little early for you! He's cute! Congrats! Caleb is welcome to come over any time. Good luck!
Congrats! He is so cute! His skin looks so clear and shiny!
Congratulations, Clayton and Eva! He is beautiful and Eva, you look great! I cannot wait to hug and kiss that sweet baby Q! Give Caleb and big hug for me.
Wow, Congrats! You look amazing--quinton sure has some meat on his bones. I can't wait to meet him!
Wow Eva! We really have been out of touch for too long! Congratulations...he's beautiful. We're excited for you both! We could definitly plan a trip to AZ during the summer. Let us know when you'll be there and we can do a big get together!Congrats again!
congrats were happy n excited for you!
Congratulations, he's sooo ADORABLE! We are so happy for you guys :) You look great Eva! Let us know when your family is coming back to AZ.
YEah!!!! Congrats! He's so handsome!
Post a Comment