Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Greetings


HAPPY EASTER!!

Sorry for the delayed posting but after 2 days and over 50 attempts, I finally got the computer to read my SD card.

Caleb has fallen in love with Quinton this past week. At first, he pretty much ignored Quinton and would get really freaked out when he cried. But now he loves talking to him, kissing him, giving him toys. He comes up to Clayton and I and asks, "I hold him?"

Squishy holding Jabba


Now on to our lame egg hunt. It was a little cold outside so after a while, we just pointed to where all the eggs were. Caleb had so much fun though.It doesn't take much to keep this kid happy.The "poor man's" Easter basket
Quinton likes to have staring contests. It looks like he is flopping backwards but he is actually pushing himself back so he can look at me.

Clayton preparing our Easter Ham


10:30 pm-"Where's Caleb?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Caleb reminds me of a picture of someone else... Oh yeah Clayton! Too bad he's not on the toilet.