Here are pictures from Quinton's latest casting. His foot looks pretty normal now. The doctor says he has a hollow heel meaning the heel bone is too high so where his bone should be is just a lump of muscle. It feels really weird. Doctor Thompson says it has improved since he first noticed it but he will probably have to have minor surgery to fix that as well.
His feet are the same size, his sock is just really thick.
His feet are the same size, his sock is just really thick.
His skin had so much built up dry skin that I looked like a had a major case of dandruff. I guess I shouldn't have worn a black shirt.
3 comments:
His foot looks fantastic! Joseph's feet look really puffy. We are glad to be done with casts and are trying to get used to the braces. He is such a good sport. I love all of the pics. Your boys are so handsome. We can hardly wait to see all of you in person!
His feet look great! He looks like a mini Caleb. You make cute boys. Can't wait to see you next month. Would you want to do a double baby blessing in our ward when you come down? We were thinking of blessing Kaleigh in May and mom said that you might be doing a baby blessing when you come down too. Let me know!
Hey Eva, I hope it's ok if I add you to my blog list. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment