I guess there are a few jobs left in Cleveland after all.
I have been hired to teach cooking classes at The Viking Store in Legacy Village. I've already taught one class and it was so much fun.
This job is VERY part-time. (only about 20-30 hours a month) but its perfect because I get to do some cooking again and have ME time. The 15% discount isn't too bad either.
I got my first check last week and I was actually very excited to pay tithing this Sunday.
I have a strong testimony about the blessings that come from paying tithing. When we lived in AZ and we were short on cash, I would get a call out of the blue from a frantic bride saying her baker bailed on her and could I make her cake for her wedding next month? This actually happened a few times. This year, again being tight on cash, like all dental students, we discovered that we had over-payed our old home insurance company $450 and we were able to get that refunded.
I have lots of stories like this but the lesson is that when being full-tithe payers, we have never had trouble paying the bills.
3 comments:
sounds great! good for you
I'm with you on this one. Never failed me either. Just need to start earning some money to start paying tithing again!
I can attest to the blessings of paying a full tithe, too! Thanks for the little reminder.
Post a Comment