Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Cast

I'm sure you all know by now that Quinton was born with a club foot. He has started a series of casts that will straighten out his left foot. Eventually he will have minor surgery and then wear braces. It's amazing to think that if he were born long ago he would be crippled for life but now a club foot is no big deal and soon he'll be walking and running along with the rest of the kids his age.

Here he is with his first castBOR-ING!
Clayton and I thought if you have to wear a cast, why not wear it with style?
Bring on the Sharpies!!The cool thing is Quinton gets a new cast every week which means we get a fresh canvas.

7 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! i like the mom tattoo/picture.

Jenny said...

Hooray for The Cheat! And I love the little paw print. :)

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute idea. I can't wait to see what you guys think of next week!

Jenn C. said...

What a stylin' cast! We signed the first set and Laurel drew shoes on one set but the rest of them have been plain. You are aloy more creative than me. I almost want to go and get some professional pics done with this last set of casts on so we can remember.

Kyla said...

So fun! Throw a flying W on there from the Pews :)

The Lindsey's said...

He'll be the coolest baby around!! I love the mom picture the best =)

spice2116 said...

how fun!! he gets to carry a bit of love where ever he goes