Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring has sprung

It is officially spring. Here is how I know:

I'm wearing shorts
I'm wearing sandals
The trees have exploded (think pop-corn popping on the apricot tree)
Tulips have sprung up from who knows where
The Sun has visited Cleveland
Garage sales!!


Duke the sun worshiperHe missed it so much.

6 comments:

B-Hams said...

I love that picture of duke! he looks like he is dead! it freaked me out for a sec!

B-Hams said...

Sorry its me again, that cake was so amazing! Taylor is a very bright boy, nothing gets past him! I love the dinner to that looked so yummy!

Sara said...

Duke looks happy basking in the sun! Yeah garage sales!

Seth and Emily said...

That picture of Duke is funny. At first I thought it was an animal that had gotten hit my car! Call me if you even see a garage sale, because I am looking for them, and haven't found any yet.

Diana said...

Hooray for spring! Too bad it is basically over and we're into summer here in Arizona...

paula said...

Duke,what can I say, you gotta love him.