Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unarmed

When Quinton gets a new cast, he is usually really fussy for the rest of the day. I don't blame him, poor guy. I wore a back brace in high school and I remember waking up at night crying because it was so uncomfortable. Or in Junior high I remember how much my mouth would hurt after they tightened my braces. I imagine it feels about the same for him. The good news is he seems to get used to it by the next day.

On one particular day after getting his cast, Quinton was just so miserable and I couldn't do anything for him. After hours of fussiness and crying and me feeling SO frustrated, like I'm at the end of my rope, Quinton suddenly hits me with one of these...


My heart just melted and he was instantly forgiven.

5 comments:

seth said...

bottom right is my favorite -- it's his ladykiller look. i also enjoy the fact that q-money seems to be wearing his finest sheet camouflage -- blends right in there.

Sara said...

Oh how sweet, babies must know!

Jenn C. said...

That is sooo cute! He is a trooper.

Jenny said...

He's such a chub! So cute!

Jed and Jaime said...

One of those days huh... Jewel gets really fussy too but that's because she's usually gassy or just wants to spit up... and I know what you mean about the frustration...ARGH! But what can you do when they smile it just makes you forget everything that you were frustrated with :)