That will sure bring us tourists! Ahh, sad but true, they did however forget the beauty that is to be found. Cleveland ROCKS!
it hurts me to laugh that much. i have a feeling that that was clayton's favorite youtube video.
That's funny. You can say sing a similar song in any state. I am sure.
LOVE it! We're not Detroit! That is hilarious :) Thanks for sharing...and I still heart Cleveland :)
I'm still laughing about it! Eva that's hilarious!
Hilarious!!! Now I'm not too sad that I missed the Cleveland trip with the family.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That will sure bring us tourists! Ahh, sad but true, they did however forget the beauty that is to be found. Cleveland ROCKS!
it hurts me to laugh that much. i have a feeling that that was clayton's favorite youtube video.
That's funny. You can say sing a similar song in any state. I am sure.
LOVE it! We're not Detroit! That is hilarious :) Thanks for sharing...and I still heart Cleveland :)
I'm still laughing about it! Eva that's hilarious!
Hilarious!!! Now I'm not too sad that I missed the Cleveland trip with the family.
Post a Comment