Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spoiled

Tonight while holding Quinton, Clayton looked at me and said,
"I love babies......sometimes."
"I can't wait to be a Grandpa"
Me-"So you can play with them then send them home?
C-"Yep"

I'm sure when we get to AZ, my boys will be sp-oiled. Grandma Crandall will give them fast-food, Grammy Carpenter will hand out frozen junior mints and Grandpa Mannie will be sneaking Quinton his first taste of ice cream while I'm not looking.

I can't wait to be a Grandma. I think I'll hand out pastries though."Fire-Power!"

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see that baby in person! And Squishy!

Sara said...

that's funny, Kaleigh holds her fist above her head and we say girl power!

seth said...

no need to wait until you're a grandma to start handing out pastries. i recommend starting this weekend.

also, caleb looks gigantic in that picture.

Kyla said...

We need to get together when you're here!!! Your boys are so adorable. Give us a call!