Been there. It is wonderful what prayer can do. Joseph was so calm before his surgery (even without food). We had a rough time after surgery but it was soooo worth it. I know Quinton will do great! You will be in our thoughts and prayers - let us know how it all goes.:)
5 comments:
Been there. It is wonderful what prayer can do. Joseph was so calm before his surgery (even without food). We had a rough time after surgery but it was soooo worth it. I know Quinton will do great! You will be in our thoughts and prayers - let us know how it all goes.:)
We are keeping Quinton in our prayers! Keep us updated.
Quinton (and you and Clayton) are in our prayers. This picture is so adorable! We anxiously await an update...
Poor baby! I'll definitely be praying for you all! :) (And seriously, he's so cute it's ridiculous...)
That sounds rough. I feel for him. I get grumpy when I don't eat! We'll keep him in our prayers.
Post a Comment