Sadly, we forgot to bring the camera to the Dr.'s so I have no pictures of the final cast to show you but all of your requests (Thank you BTW) were on there and they looked smashing. We had planned to keep the last cast but Quinton filled it with poo one day and it could not be saved.
So, for the first time in 3 months, I present to you, Quinton's bare legs.*whiiii-whooo*
P.S. This is my 100th post. I feel like I should celebrate. Hmmmm...Cupcakes seem appropriate.
2 comments:
I heard that you are not happy with the new braces. Maybe they will just some getting used to. I hated Joseph's braces when we first got them too. They are so much cooler than casts so anything is better than the casts. Joseph is starting to protest when he has to put them back on but he is a trooper and I know Quniton is too. :) They will have great stories to compare when they grow up. (If they remember any of this).
I have seen other people post 100 things about themselves or something creative like that. Congrats on 100 posts!!!!
Wow, 100 posts already! You deserve cupcakes. Congrats. Quinton looked so happy to be cast-less. I'm sure he'll get used to his new kicks!
Post a Comment