Happy Birthday to us
For our birthdays we did a cooking class called Date night: Sicily at The Viking Store where I work. It was a little different being the student for a change but very fun. Clayton liked it even though it was a vegetarian menu. (We would have taken the steakhouse class but I'm teaching that one.)
I made my Sous Chef do all the work just like a real Executive Chef
Clayton in action
Pasta al
la Norma, Balsamic grilled radicchio
and endive with roasted red pepper bruschetta
topped with fresh mozzarella cheese that we made in class. Dessert was chocolate almond gelato with creme anglaise.
3 comments:
mmm don't know what you just said you ate but looks good! That would be a fun date night!
Yummy. Do you share the recipe, not too confident without one. Way to put Clayton to work. Happy Birthdays. Sounds like a fun, tasty date.
Nice! Happy belated birthdays to you both:) Yes, you are welcome to add my blog to your list.
PS We enoyed the hike at the falls, Hope your pictures came out well and Thanks for asking your boss about jobs.
Post a Comment