Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer days

It's so nice to have Clayton home during his break. Caleb is glad to have his Dad around ALL the time. Everywhere Clayton goes, he wants to go to.
For me, it has been so nice to have him help watch the kids so I can get some things done around the house.
Here is how I found them one rainy summer afternoon.

Gotta love those tighty-whities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I just got back from the LD Johnson Family Reunion at Williams and had a wonderful time! Dad had to stay home for inservice at the temple. Laurel & Bill and girls, Dale & Sara and 4 kids, Ken & Pam and 2 kids, Christi & Jonny and 5 kids + Soli (dog), Emily & Christian & 3 kids + 1 year old foster daughter (Adriana) that came to them on Wednesday, and Lindsay and Trevor, making a count of 31 from the Crandall Family. I traveled and camped with Marilyn and Terry and Grandma Johnson. No rain! Lots of fun! Cool pines! There were about 70 of us. The presidency is James Ziegler (president), Phil Johnson (1st counselor) and they called Christian to be the 2nd counselor. We look forward to more family reunions at this spot! Missing all you Carpenters! Kiss the boys for us! Love, Mother

Jenny said...

I like how Clayton's sitting. He looks like Benjamin. :)

paula said...

What a good dad! I'm sure you are enjoying your nice cool summer. Love all the pictures.

Sara and Dale said...

ooh I am jealous, I wish Dale had the summer off!