We have a serious streak of hoarding in our blood. I blame this on Grandma Carpenter and her Depression-era need to save EVERYTHING! Clayton, I'm so proud...
Eva! I saw your blog on Jenn's - and had to take a peek! Your little famly is darling; however, i'm having the hardest time thinking of you being old enough to have kids of your own! You're still a little 10-11 yr old girly in my mind! Looks like you're really enjoying living out east - so good to 'see' you again! I'm adding you to my blog list! :) Love, Rani Halliday
4 comments:
three years?! wow i was hoping to see the flying tin for some reason lol so funny!!
We have a serious streak of hoarding in our blood. I blame this on Grandma Carpenter and her Depression-era need to save EVERYTHING! Clayton, I'm so proud...
Wow Clayton...
Eva! I saw your blog on Jenn's - and had to take a peek! Your little famly is darling; however, i'm having the hardest time thinking of you being old enough to have kids of your own! You're still a little 10-11 yr old girly in my mind! Looks like you're really enjoying living out east - so good to 'see' you again! I'm adding you to my blog list! :) Love, Rani Halliday
Post a Comment