Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First visit to the Dentist

Caleb went to visit our favorite dentist for his very first check-up.


Ready to go.....not scared one bit.

Caleb laughed and giggled as Clayton worked on him. Especially when it came time for the tool that squirts water or air. He was happy he got to keep the sunglasses. And the best part???

No cavities!!!!
(collective sigh from Mom and Dad) Not that I'm surprised. Caleb does very well brushing his teeth on his own.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha--the bib looks like a blanket on him! Well, it's a good thing Caleb has not inherited his Aunt Jenny's *cough*hatred*cough* of the dentist. (Of course, having his dad as the dentist probably helps.) :)

Sara said...

Yeah! No cavities! Is Clayton going to do pediatric dentistry? We live right by the AZ dentist school and so tons of couples in our ward are attending there and doing rotations etc. I think of you guys when I hear all the dentist talk.

Anonymous said...

How lucky Caleb is to have his daddy as his dentist!

Diana said...

Who had more fun, Caleb or Clayton? Hooray for no cavities too!

Seth and Emily said...

Love the blog, Eva! Caleb is so cute. I liked the look of Clayton's food. It made me hungry. Please tell Clayton thank you for helping Seth with primary while I was sick.