Quinton is trying to understand what all this crawling hype is about. He thinks its unnecessary since he has "people" to carry him everywhere.
August was a very busy month at work and Clayton has been such a trooper cooking dinner for himself and the boys while I'm gone. Clayton's cooking skills have definitely improved over the years and he has become an excellent cook.
Recently Clayton has tried to take up food styling.
Here we have a delicious steak sandwich, french fries and a side of puke..er... I mean fry sauce.
How about this delicious Latin dish. Red beans and rice, grilled marinated skirt steak and sweet fried Maduros. A meal fit for a ...Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Wait it needs something...
Much better.
(P.S. I'm probably in trouble)
3 comments:
oh eva, I am so hungry! How can you do this to me??? It looks so good except when you said puke! Good job Clayton! Kaleigh is just starting the crawling stage. She just pulls her legs under her and gets her stomach off the ground and she just rocks back and forth. I hope it takes her awhile to figure out that she can move around!
Oh my gosh--it's Squishy #2! Seriously, with the drool and lighter hair, Quinton is a mini-Caleb. And I love Caleb's high-pitched "baby-talking" voice. They're so cute! :)
EVERYTHING is better with avacado.
Post a Comment