Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quinton-7 months

Just in case you were beginning to forget how cute he is....


"The Q"



P.S. This is what I did last weekend.

9 comments:

Diana said...

So adorable, and looking like his big brother more and more. Did you make the lobster costume?

spice2116 said...

so fun!! i played the video and sam was talking to quinton lol

Jenny said...

I just want to squish him!

seth said...

yeah, lobster quinton is pretty dang cute. would be even more so dipped in some drawn butte-- er, wait, no.

Jenn C. said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the lobster costume!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! I can't wait to hold him... and that hat! Seriously your kids are cute!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Mike's working for Garrett's contracting company. He's doing more of the office work managing so that Garrett can be out in the field more. Tell Emily congrats for me!

Hayley said...

geez... 7 months?...really?? that is one lucky little man to get those giant blue eyes! What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well over there... the entire 45 minutes away :)