I LOVE Cleveland in the fall! And I love the Carpenters!
Look, it's 2 Calebs piled up on top of Clayton! ;) These pictures make me want to visit you guys. Everything look so pretty--and cold! If only it hadn't been 100 degrees this weekend...
It was good to see you in the pictures! You're hair looks so different than I remember. Looks good! I need to do something diff with mine!
some of those pictures makes it seem you are in the country!! love the colors so beautiful!!
Such pretty pictures. Eva, I love the bangs. I need to cut mine again.
I love these! Really great pictures Clayton. I'm glad some of my skills rubbed off on you!
Great Pictures. You look like you are loving the area. Happy family.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE Cleveland in the fall! And I love the Carpenters!
Look, it's 2 Calebs piled up on top of Clayton! ;) These pictures make me want to visit you guys. Everything look so pretty--and cold! If only it hadn't been 100 degrees this weekend...
It was good to see you in the pictures! You're hair looks so different than I remember. Looks good! I need to do something diff with mine!
some of those pictures makes it seem you are in the country!! love the colors so beautiful!!
Such pretty pictures. Eva, I love the bangs. I need to cut mine again.
I love these! Really great pictures Clayton. I'm glad some of my skills rubbed off on you!
Great Pictures. You look like you are loving the area. Happy family.
Post a Comment