wiping your own bottom is tricky
Caleb the Loyal
ca:the monkey doesn't talk anymore, he needs new batteries
Cl: I don't know if we can put new batteries in that one
ca: we have lots of batteries over there
Cl: yeah, but I don't know how to put them in there
ca: no, we need to put bateries in him, he's a friend. And he has a smiley face, and a nose
Caleb the negotiator
E: you can have a treat
c: umm. I want a cookie and a candy
e: you can have a cookie or a candy
c: umm, a cookie and a candy and a gummy worm
Caleb the anatomist
c: Quinton needs to eat?
E: yes
c: is he going to eat the bumps on your tummy?
Whenever something tastes/smells objectionable, he says it tastes/smells like bugs
4 comments:
i'm totally trying that technique next time i find myself in a negotiation.
So cute!
wow he is getting big
i think calub is realy cute he is getting so big im so glad hes my cousin!
Post a Comment