Eating his meatsicle
I've enjoyed watching Quinton's little personality emerge. He is so quick to give a big smile. He already throws a fit if he doesn't get his way. (As you see in the video) He is learning to defend from Caleb what he considers to be his territory.
He crawled at 6 months and is well on his way to walking. I just hope he holds off for awhile. I don't think I could handle a fully mobile 9 month old. I found him yesterday standing next to the cupboards holding on with one hand and opening/closing the door with the other hand. All while singing.
He is just now starting to sleep through the night. We have discovered that if we stuff him full and then put him to sleep around 10:30-11:00, he'll sleep until 7:00-7:30.
He has some teeth coming in on the bottom. They don't seem to hurt him as of yet. I'm excited to see his smiles turn into a big toothy grin.
Is it just me or is this kid growing up faster than Caleb did?
I've enjoyed watching Quinton's little personality emerge. He is so quick to give a big smile. He already throws a fit if he doesn't get his way. (As you see in the video) He is learning to defend from Caleb what he considers to be his territory.
He crawled at 6 months and is well on his way to walking. I just hope he holds off for awhile. I don't think I could handle a fully mobile 9 month old. I found him yesterday standing next to the cupboards holding on with one hand and opening/closing the door with the other hand. All while singing.
He is just now starting to sleep through the night. We have discovered that if we stuff him full and then put him to sleep around 10:30-11:00, he'll sleep until 7:00-7:30.
He has some teeth coming in on the bottom. They don't seem to hurt him as of yet. I'm excited to see his smiles turn into a big toothy grin.
Is it just me or is this kid growing up faster than Caleb did?
6 comments:
Too Cute!!
He's a cutie! Kaleigh crawled at 6months too and my other kids crawled around 10 months. She is standing by holding onto things and pulling herself up too! Why are they in a hurry to grow up? What the heck is a meatsicle? I just started her on baby food veggies 2 weeks ago. She has been drooling all her life but i think I see a tooth on the bottom starting to push up also. Your blog just reminded me about how similar Kaleigh is to Quinton. Can't wait to see you guys either at Thanksgiving or Christmas I hope!
I love the commentary... meat is allowed, uh that cheeto probably wasn't. BTW- my doctor gave me the go ahead on any food I want to feed her, as long as she doesn't choke!
He is so big and it seems so fast to me. Fun to see the video, thanks for sharing.
I believe that video is Way #1 that you can tell that Quinton is Clayton's baby and NOT Diana's. :)
Hi there eva, we do the same thing with our boy we try and keep him up until 10 ;30 so He sleeps through the night other wise hes up at 3 wanting to play for 2- 3 hours then go back to sleep. but well mom needs sleep so onlt a couple mornings at3 have happpened we tried to kick that one quick takew care. when you coming back to AZ when you do give me a ring.
Post a Comment