Friday, February 26, 2010

Just becuase...

Last night:

I made Clayton a fancy dinner...just because

Clayton brought me some bright, happy flowers...just because

The City of Cleveland gave Clayton a parking ticket
....not so romantic

6 comments:

Sara said...

2 out of 3 isn't bad. Boo to the ticket.

Diana said...

Most of the evening sounds lovely. Leave it up to the City of Cleveland to spoil the romance! Thanks for the giggle.

seth said...

not to spoil the romance, but there may be a correlation between the flowers and the parking ticket. just saying...

Jenny said...

No fair! Seth took my answer! ;)

Clayton said...

Seth, I think you are jumping to conclusions. There is no way the cleveland police knew I was going to give her flowers. Or did they?

seth said...

very nice response, clayton. dad and i were laughing pretty hard at it.

also, reminds me of one of my favorite xkcd strips: http://xkcd.com/552/