This week Caleb's class celebrated Dr. Seuss week so they had a Wacky Hair Day...
(Notice the sparkles? I figured out what to do with all my left-over craft glitter)and Wacky Clothes Day

We also started a chore chart for the whole family. By start I mean I made this a long time ago but we are finally going to actually DO the things on our chore chart.
I let Caleb pick out all the pictures from the computer to go along with our chores so he could check off his own squares. Caleb, Clayton and I each have our own color marker.

So far Caleb loves his chores. He helped me mop the whole house and had so much fun he begged me to let him mop it again but by himself this time.
Since this post is very lacking in Quinton charm,
I've included this video of our good little eater and our not so good eater.
At the end Caleb is saying,"Dad, I want you to just eat!"
4 comments:
Oh my! I love Caleb's wacky outfit. And that video was priceless!
That's about the saddest face I've ever seen! Mean Daddy--why are you forcing that poor Caleb to eat food?
I love making chore charts too! Swimming trunks and a button up shirt is wacky--good thinking!
That is such a precious video! Caleb put on such a pathetic face. If only I disliked eating as much as Caleb. I've got 4 months to lose 20 more lbs. Aargh.
Post a Comment