First, Squishy and I learned that runny noses and playing in the sand don't mix...
Quinton "the hair" got a haircut. Yes, I cried. He looks so grown up now. Note this was taken about a month ago and he already needs another haircut.
Visited my Sister, Tee-tee-na-na head and her cute kids in Yuma. Caleb got sick the first night and was throwing up all night. He felt better the next day and we visited with my Aunt and cousins who also live in Yuma, where Caleb got sick again and threw up all over my cousins kitchen, hall and bathroom. New set of clothes later we get to my sisters where Caleb finally gets better and has a great time playing with his cousins.
We went grocery shopping and grilled delicious steaks and salmon for dinner with corn casserole. Then Sunday we made homemade bread. Does it get any better?
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Do you have the one of the WHOLE family squished together? Also Kevin officially dubbed my name as TeeTee-nana Head. If you must use it then it seems a little less vulgar that way;)
Thanks again for the BBQ and bread-making skills. We loved having you come!
haha. Oops. I didn't even realize that it could be pronounced differently. I'll correct that right away
Post a Comment