Since this boy has a strange love for blueberries, I decided to make a blueberry tart instead of the usual smash cake. We were prepared for a big mess but he ate very neatly. I put over half a pint of blueberries on this tart and he ate every last one. You don't want to know what that diaper looked like.
In the video you can see the gobs of drool dripping down his chest the whole time.
Say goodbye little blueberry, Quinton is coming for you.
After stuffing his cheeks we moved onto presents but he was done with this whole birthday thing and just wanted to get away. This worked out well for Caleb who was having a tantrum that he didn't get to open any presents. I named him the official assistant gift opener which cheered him right up.What good sharing.
Caleb is just as excited as Quinton for the new toys.
Caleb is just as excited as Quinton for the new toys.
Quinton:
-says mama and dada
-sings to himself often
-FINALLY sleeps through the night
-giggles like a goat
-claps
-blows kisses
-gives big slobbery mouth-open-wide kisses
-walks 75% of the time
-stands on his own
-loves to pick his nose
-points at pictures
-is quite the drool machine although isn't as drooly as Caleb was.
-loves playing on Caleb's bed
Everyday Caleb asks if its April yet and reminds me constantly that he has a birthday coming up. We will be in AZ for the big celebration so make sure you're around on April 18th.
3 comments:
Yay! I didn't know you guys were coming. Exciting! Happy Birthday Quinty! (Again...)
be sure to call mje
Sounds fun! Happy b-day Q! I want to see your bow ties!
Post a Comment