That looks fun! I like that you didn't make a regular snowman! Leave it to Clayton to think outside the box!
Oh, I'm so jealous, I love the snow. It was so fun as a kid. The water park looks like a great family activity too. One extreme to the other.
I think Buddy the Elf would be proud.
Britton loves your snow dinosaur. Okay we ALL love your snow dinosaur. It is funny to see swimsuits in Ohio in the wintertime right next to building snow creatures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looks fun! I like that you didn't make a regular snowman! Leave it to Clayton to think outside the box!
Oh, I'm so jealous, I love the snow. It was so fun as a kid. The water park looks like a great family activity too. One extreme to the other.
I think Buddy the Elf would be proud.
Britton loves your snow dinosaur. Okay we ALL love your snow dinosaur. It is funny to see swimsuits in Ohio in the wintertime right next to building snow creatures.
Post a Comment